1. A gorgeous, gleaming necklace showcasing 13-16mm South Sea cultured pearls is truly a fashion classic. The clasp is made out of 14-karat white gold and is accented with diamonds. $9,995. Ross-Simmons.
2. David Yurman sterling silver Maritime cushion cufflinks with North Star design. $795, Fink’s.
3. Sterling silver and turquoise mini Gelato Ippolita bangle. $895, Bailey’s.
4. Monogrammed key necklace, available in gold and silver. Starting at $109, Swagger.
5. Sterling silver and 18-karat yellow gold pendant and earring set with blue topaz, from a renowned N.Y. dealer. 3.30-carat pendant, $500; 3.2-carat earrings, $420, Joint Venture Jewelry.
6. Get pretty in pink with a 3.02-carat rubelite tourmaline ring by Ron Lodholz in hand-fabricated platinum. $6,500, Stonehaven Jewelry.
7. Diamond cuff bracelet set in 18-karat white gold with 10.73 carats total weight of round brilliant diamonds. JM Edwards.
8. Take their breath away with a 13.07 blue topaz necklace accented with 0.68 carats in fancy brown diamonds and 0.17 carats in white diamonds. $1,335, Diamonds Direct Crabtreee.