Share the joy this holiday season, with gift ideas from Cary Magazine partners.
1. Monogrammed vests, available in six color combinations, will impress even your hardest person to buy for! $35 plus monogramming.
2. Custom-designed silk or fresh arrangements will brighten any holiday table, and unique gifts will please everyone on your list.
3. Maps by A. Jaffe Collection. Custom fine jewelry pieces engraved with any location — a diamond marks the spot of a favorite memory! Starting at $125.
4. Material goods: Cary Quilting Company has gift cards, quilting cottons, notions and other gifts starting at $9.50.
5. Damn Handsome Beer products are intoxicating men’s grooming items made with ingredients from the bottom of a beer barrel; $8 up.
6. From hostess gifts to holiday stamps, Expressionery has personalized stamps and stationery that will delight everyone on your list.
7. Become a member of The Cary Film Circle program or purchase gift cards for tickets at The Cary Theater. Memberships are $25 to $125.
8. Build your own gift basket with gift cards and products by Murad Healthy Skin and Biofreeze. Our Holiday Gift Card Special expires Dec. 24.
9. Nora Fleming Serveware can be customized for every occasion with individual toppers. Bar glasses and corks to bring humor to everyone; $10 up.
10. Michael Kors watches: High performance details shine in the Sawyer Rose Gold-Tone Watch, top, $295; the Parker Rose Gold-Tone Watch, bottom, sparkles with pavé stones, $275.
11. Adult coloring is the newest way to unwind and express your creativity. Many styles to choose from; $6 up.
12. Tutu School Raleigh — Give the gift of magical twirling to your little dancer! Classes, camps and parties.
13. The perfect food pairing wine or gift for the wine lover: Lujon Single Vineyard Walla Walla Cabernet Sauvignon, $24.99; Pol Roger Champagne, $49.99; Coravin Wine Access System, $299.99.
14. Give the gift of a great time at Mellow Mushroom of Cary! Gift cards available in any denomination.
15. Bernina sewing machines, fabric and notions make great gifts. Bernina World of Sewing has holiday gifts at all prices.
16. Big O Key Rings — With this Oprah favorite, never lose your keys again, $55; packable nylon totes, $14; Fragonard French soaps, $16.
17. The Day the Crayons Quit and The Day the Crayons Came Home: Heartwarming stories perfect for sharing; $17.99 and $18.99.
18. Bears for Humanity
Purchase one of these beautiful bears and one is donated to a local children’s hospital, two sizes; $20 up.
19. Whisk carries everything you need for cooking and holiday entertaining, including great wine and cheese gifts; $4.99 up.
20. Fused and infused olive oils, specialty oils and balsamic vinegars, spice blends, gift baskets and certificates; $7 up.
Where to Shop
205 New Fidelity Court, Garner
Cary Quilting Co.
226 E. Chatham St., Cary
Bernina World of Sewing
Oak Park Shopping Center
6013 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh
4401 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh
1209 Parkside Main St., Cary
Ivy Cottage Collections
2017 NW Cary Parkway, Morrisville
Massage Envy Spa
14 area locations
4300 NW Cary Parkway, Cary
Peak Olive Oil Company
956 High House Road, Cary
1848 Boulderstone Way, Cary
Stone’s Education Superstore
210 Hampton Woods Lane, Raleigh
2425 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary
122 E. Chatham St., Cary
Triangle Wine Company
Locations in Cary, Morrisville and
Tutu School Raleigh
709 Tucker St., Raleigh
316 Colonades Way,
Waverly Place, Cary
- Spirits of the Season
- Home for the Holidays
- Christmas in Every Corner
- Sweet Ambition
- Why Not Pie?
- A Tale of Two Parties
- Think Small: Tips on purposeful gift-giving
- The Gift Guide
- 2015 Year in Pictures
- Tight Knit
- Let’s Get Together on Center Stage
- Cinébistro’s Shrimp Macaroni and Cheese
- Garden Books for Christmas