To find a cure for HHT while saving the lives and improving the well-being of individuals and families affected by HHT. To achieve this mission, the HHT Foundation and its NC Agapi & Hope Gala:
1. Funds research to find better treatments and a cure.
2. Educates families and physicians about HHT so that awareness of crucial diagnosis and available treatments prevent needless disability and death.
3. Provides linkages among people affected by HHT.
4. Collaborates with multidisciplinary HHT Treatment Centers worldwide while advocating for patient access to these Centers. One of these is at UNC in Chapel Hill.
5. Advocates for and supports those with HHT while increasing public, private, and governmental awareness of the disorder.
6. Engages the scientific and medical community so that talented individuals dedicate efforts toward advances in HHT screening, diagnosis, treatment, and research.
Every project must meet at least one of our mission's objectives.
Despina Viniotis Curtis
Planning & development
In-Kind/pro-bono professional services
Set-up & night-of assistance at fundraising gala
Donations can be in the form of gala ticket or table purchase, corporate sponsorship, or direct donations to https://hht.ejoinme.org/theagapiandhopegalaregistration.
Note: The Agapi & Hope Gala is an official HHT Foundation sponsored event and all proceeds go to the Foundation. HHT Foundation International, Inc. is a not-for-profit, section 501(c)(3) organization registered to fundraise in the state of North Carolina. Donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.