Hemophilia of North Carolina (HNC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life of persons affected by bleeding disorders through advocacy, education, promotion of research, and delivery of supportive programs and services. Our Vision is for all persons affected by bleeding disorders to achieve their full potential without barriers or limitations.
Charlene Cowell, Executive Director
Karyn Davis, Manager of Operations
Toll Free: 800-990-5557
- Ongoing, year-round volunteering: we have both event specific and general administrative needs throughout the year. Some of the general administrative duties might include assisting with bulk mailings, organizing our library of educational information & collating information packets, and other office related activities.
- Special Events: Volunteer needs for special events are posted on our website. Special Events to note are the Hemophilia Walk in Raleigh each fall, the Hemophilia Walk in Charlotte each spring and our Fall HNC Community Yard Sale.
- Monetary Donations online via www.hemophilia-nc.org/donate.html
- Vehicle Donations through our website www.hemophilia-nc.org/donate-car.html
- Every Fall - Donate items to our community yard sale or hold a yard sale of your own with proceeds donated to HNC. Contact the HNC 919-319-0014 office to make arrangements for drop-off or delivery of items.
- Gifts, Gift-cards or Gift Baskets can be used throughout the year for HNC Events that have raffles and/or door prizes for members in attendance. Contact the HNC office 919-319-0014 to make arrangements for drop-off or delivery of items.