Folds of Honor, Eastern North Carolina


About: Roughly 1% of this country suits up every day and is willing to defend and pay the ultimate sacrifice for the other 99%, reminding us all that Freedom Isn’t Free. Since 2007, Folds of Honor Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, has carried forth a singular, noble mission: To provide educational scholarships to families of America’s fallen and disabled Military, and now, First Responders. There is NO other national charity dedicated to this cause for this section of our society. Our motto says it best: Honoring Their Sacrifice. Educating Their Legacy.


Volunteer Opportunities: