When: Oct. 26, 2018
Time: 8:00 a.m. Breakfast & Special Keynote; 11:00 a.m. Luncheon & Panel Discussion
Where: The Umstead Hotel & Spa
Cost: Forum only, $75; VIP registration, $150
Cary Magazine’s annual Women of Western Wake Forum honors the achievements of five local women who have had a strong impact on our corner of the world and beyond. This event highlights the efforts of these outstanding leaders and allows the rest of us to learn from their successful strategies.
IN RESPONSE TO HURRICANE FLORENCE, Cary Magazine will donate $50 of every VIP ticket purchased to the North Carolina Disaster Relief Fund. Administered by the NC Community Foundation, this fund supports long-term recovery in affected areas.
Register for the Forum
As a registered guest at the forum, you will enjoy an immersive experience that brings together a community of people who value the advancement of women in all aspects of our society. The event will feature:
- Three-course lunch prepared by The Umstead’s award-winning culinary team
- Panel discussion with the 2018 Women of Western Wake honorees moderated by WRAL’s Elizabeth Gardner
- Announcement of the WoWW Award for Lifetime Achievement honoree
- Extended networking opportunities
- Headshot Café offering FREE professional headshots
- Complimentary valet parking
Following the event, registered guests will have access to the post-event attendee list — a tool designed to help this community stay engaged and well connected.
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors
Several sponsorship opportunities are available for the luncheon. If your business would be interested in sponsoring this event, please call Cary Magazine at 919-674-6020.