- This event has passed.
Hops & Blues festival
August 17 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15 – $40
Listen to the best blues musicians around while enjoying unlimited samples from the best IPA and hop-forward beer makers in the area.
The Glass Jug Beer Lab has partnered with Music Maker Relief Foundation to bring in some of the most talented NC blues musicians to rock the beer garden, and 10 of the best IPA and hop-centric breweries are going to be serving unlimited samples of their best hoppy beers for this exclusive event.
*Ticket price does not include food, but food can be purchased individually from the truck.
Trophy Brewing Company
– Triple Surfer
– Software Glitch
– Crown of the Metropolis
The Glass Jug Beer Lab
– Carolina Summer Opacity
– Double Opacity
– Governmental Transparency
– 20/20 Vision
– Cloud Control
– Strange Clouds
Barrel Culture Brewing and Blending
– All About How
– Leftover Lupulin
– Boat Party
Commonwealth Brewing Company
– Big Papi
– Papi Chulo
HopFly Brewing Company
– Beach Beer
– Summer Crush
– 808 Hazy IPA
This event is limited to only 300 attendees. We want to welcome as many people as possible, but don’t want you to feel crowded, as this should be a fun, relaxed event. $40 general admission ticket gets you into the show and a sample cup that can be used for unlimited samples from the various breweries on site.
We are also offering a $15 ticket for people under 21, designated drivers, or those who are just listening to the music. These tickets do not include any alcohol. No alcohol can be consumed at The Glass Jug with this ticket.
– This event is 100% outdoors. It is in August. We’ll have water available, but please hydrate and bring sunscreen. The first couple of hours will be in the sun before we get some shade.
– Please feel free to bring lawn chairs and/or blankets to set up in the beer garden to listen to the music.
– This event is for hoppy beer lovers. Each brewery will be bringing a couple different hop-forward beers – IPAs or otherwise. So, if you’re not into hops, this event is probably not for you.
– No outside alcohol will be allowed
– You may enter and exit the beer garden as needed, as long as you still have your wristband. Otherwise, we cannot allow re-entry.
– Non-alcoholic drinks and snacks will be available for purchase inside The Glass Jug
– Cockadoodlemoo food truck will be on site for the full event.